Skip to main content

Craft Stamper ~ April


Hello Friends

Welcome to April and to another new challenge from the Craft Stamper Blog
This month our challenge is Take a Technique which is Spring Flowers. 
We want to see you using flowers on your project this month. 
That should be easy right?? I went with this bold Poppies stamp from Unity. 
The sentiment is also from Unity and comes from the Worth It All sentiment kit. 

I used my Brusho's to create the background and colour the flower. 
I love these two colours turquoise and alizarin crimson, they compliment each other so well.
 I also used the crimson brusho to colour my seam binding ribbon to match my card.

Our lovely sponsor this month is Traplet!!! 
Yes those lovely people that bring you the actual Craft Stamper Magazine. 
 They have a fab prize to giveaway. 
One winner gets all six copies of Kate Crane's Journalling Dvd's. 
 How great is this I wish I could enter  myself ha! 



So please come and join us this month to be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize! 

Did you know you can order your copy of Craft Stamper Magazine online. If you struggle to find copies of the magazine in the shops like I do here Ireland. It is an easy way to get the magazine delivered to your door :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.
 I can't wait to see your spring flower projects!

Mandi xox


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Stamper November Challenge

Hey Friends Welcome to a new  Craft Stamper  challenge for November. Can you believe we are almost at the end of the year already!!  Where did time go?? It has been pretty cold and frosty up here in Scotland for the last few nights.   But I am hanging on to Autumn as long as I can. I took a wee walk around the park and collected some lovely Autumn leaves.  I wanted to incorporate them into my project today.  I put the leaves in some paper and put them inside a heavy book overnight to press them down.  I started off with a white card base and used this sentiment stamp from Unity and repeat stamped all down the side of my card using Potting Soil Archival Ink. Then I went around the edges with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink.  Next I took my leaves and my paper punches and punched a heart shape out from the yellow leaf and then stuck it to my card with fabric glue.  Then I punched some hearts from the red leaves and put one inside t

Unity & Misti Blog Hop

Hello My lovelies :) Welcome to the Unity and Misti blog hop! I  hope you are enjoying seeing all of the projects so far. I just had my first wee play with the Misti tool the other day. It is a very new to me tool and wow do I LOVE it!! It is awesome! Just for the simplest of things like positioning a stamp.  One time is all you need with the Misti!! I am not one of those crafters that gets my stamped images crisp first time. I usually have wasted a card or two before I end up with a perfect image. This tool totally eliminates all of that.  Here is my very first card that I made with the Misti tool and Unity stamps.  I used a stamp called  Scattered Pieces . I LOVE this stamp and the sentiments that come with it.  I positioned the feather and the sentiment at the same time on the Misti.  I totally love that you can do that too!  It lets you stamp several at once instead of just eye balling it and hoping it works out!

Weeds N Wishes GIU Day 1

Hello Friends Welcome to my first day of my first ever GIU week yay!! I am super excited to be showing you my creations this week with the wonderful Unity stamps :)  I only found out last week I would be the GIU girl this week. I had to switch out my Dec date as I will be in Scotland another yay :) I have two cards for you today with this new stamp set from Unity. I absolutely LOVE dandelions. So when I saw this set I just had to have it. It is called Wish With Your Heart and it is on sale right now for $12 a bargain. I think today is the last day of the sale so if you like it go and grab it quick!! So for my first card I wanted to do another black and white card. I also wanted to use my black distress ink which I bought months ago and have never used. It is called Black Soot and funnily enough it gets everywhere just like the real black soot. I love getting messy with my distress inks and kind of expect a bit of a mess. But the black mixed with water gets EVE