Skip to main content

Lil White Pumpkins


Happy Autumn Friends :)

It's finally here! My favourite time of the year :) I seem to be a little obsessed with pumpkins this year. I have always liked them but this year I LOVE them. I am especially drawn to those cute lil white ones. I just had to buy this wee guy last night he was only 69c at Trader Joe's.  I also saw some lovely artificial pumpkins at the craft store that were all different colours. I will talk about those in another post though.

So I made this tag this morning  my inspiration was from this wee pumpkin of course! I wanted to keep the tag quite neutral so I used only one ink colour to create the entire tag. I ran the top of the tag through a leaf embossing folder then lightly sponged over it with Walnut Stain distress ink.  I stamped my lil pumpkins at the bottom and paper pieced them with some cream coloured patterned paper. Next I stamped my leafy branch right above the pumpkins. Using the same ink I went around and  distressed the edges of the tag. Some ribbon and lace was tied around the middle. Finally I stamped a little sentiment and made into a tiny tag. Then attached it at the top through the kraft tag hole with ribbon and lace. I hope you like my lil white pumpkin tag :)

Thanks so much for stopping by

Mandi xox

Supplies 
Stamps - Unity Stamp Company - When I am with you KOM 9/10, Imagine It & The Simple Things
Ink - Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Embossing Folder - Darice Leaves
Lace & Ribbon
Paper - Colorbok Paper Pad Natural Expressions
Ranger Kraft Tags

Challenges
 Simon Says Stamp Wed
Delicious Doodles 
Simply Create Too 
 Crafting At The Weekend
Friends With Flair

Comments

  1. How beautiful!!! Wonderful stamping!! Love the lace layered with the ribbon.. Absolutely beautiful creation!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, DT Member @ Delicious Doodles
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a refreshing (and elegant) take on pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! such beautiful stamping on this. Thank you for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous Autumn/fall inspired tag you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well of “tag it!”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tag is beautiful! Perfect for fall! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your pumpkins are very wonderful - thanks for sharing - love fall also

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Soo different & amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous tag,a lovely composition.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag. Love how the pumpkins are light.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't even know there was such things as white pumpkins. I really love your tag. You made the pumpkin stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, such a beautiful tag and trimming. And the white pumpkins sure are lovely here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful fall tag. I like the white pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love white pumpkins too.....Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful tag! I love your lil' white pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi Mandy! gorgeous, I adore a white pumpkin, your tag is STUNNING! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous tag! I love the white pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So fall....SO cute! Love those white pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Stamper November Challenge

Hey Friends Welcome to a new  Craft Stamper  challenge for November. Can you believe we are almost at the end of the year already!!  Where did time go?? It has been pretty cold and frosty up here in Scotland for the last few nights.   But I am hanging on to Autumn as long as I can. I took a wee walk around the park and collected some lovely Autumn leaves.  I wanted to incorporate them into my project today.  I put the leaves in some paper and put them inside a heavy book overnight to press them down.  I started off with a white card base and used this sentiment stamp from Unity and repeat stamped all down the side of my card using Potting Soil Archival Ink. Then I went around the edges with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink.  Next I took my leaves and my paper punches and punched a heart shape out from the yellow leaf and then stuck it to my card with fabric glue.  Then I punched some hearts from the red leaves and put one inside t

Unity & Misti Blog Hop

Hello My lovelies :) Welcome to the Unity and Misti blog hop! I  hope you are enjoying seeing all of the projects so far. I just had my first wee play with the Misti tool the other day. It is a very new to me tool and wow do I LOVE it!! It is awesome! Just for the simplest of things like positioning a stamp.  One time is all you need with the Misti!! I am not one of those crafters that gets my stamped images crisp first time. I usually have wasted a card or two before I end up with a perfect image. This tool totally eliminates all of that.  Here is my very first card that I made with the Misti tool and Unity stamps.  I used a stamp called  Scattered Pieces . I LOVE this stamp and the sentiments that come with it.  I positioned the feather and the sentiment at the same time on the Misti.  I totally love that you can do that too!  It lets you stamp several at once instead of just eye balling it and hoping it works out!

Weeds N Wishes GIU Day 1

Hello Friends Welcome to my first day of my first ever GIU week yay!! I am super excited to be showing you my creations this week with the wonderful Unity stamps :)  I only found out last week I would be the GIU girl this week. I had to switch out my Dec date as I will be in Scotland another yay :) I have two cards for you today with this new stamp set from Unity. I absolutely LOVE dandelions. So when I saw this set I just had to have it. It is called Wish With Your Heart and it is on sale right now for $12 a bargain. I think today is the last day of the sale so if you like it go and grab it quick!! So for my first card I wanted to do another black and white card. I also wanted to use my black distress ink which I bought months ago and have never used. It is called Black Soot and funnily enough it gets everywhere just like the real black soot. I love getting messy with my distress inks and kind of expect a bit of a mess. But the black mixed with water gets EVE